From traditional and rustic to modern and contemporary, Tukasa Creations has an extensive kitchen cabinet selection with styles that suit every design taste. Our kitchen cabinets are available at several different price points.
Our kitchen designers can help you pick out the best color and door style for your home when you arrive at our showroom. Tukasa Creations also provides free kitchen cabinet measuring and installation services. Once measurements are taken, our designers produce a 3D high-definition of your new kitchen cabinet layout so you can visualize your design.
While Tukasa Creations' kitchen designers can simplify the process for you, it helps to do some homework before you start searching for kitchen cabinets.
Your top priority should be evaluating your current kitchen cabinet layout and identifying any changes you’d like to make. This can be as simple as swapping standard doors for drawers or as complex as removing a wall and adding an island.
It’s also important to focus on function. Are your kitchen cabinets easy to access? Is your current layout efficient? Do you have enough storage space? Are any of your cabinets hard to reach? These are questions you should answer.
After you analyze your layout, it’s time to jot down a few measurements that will help your designer during your initial consultation.
- Measure the lengths of your current kitchen cabinet walls. If you’re thinking about changing your layout, measure the length and width of your entire kitchen too.
- Measure the centerpoints of your major appliances (sink, oven, range, etc.). It may also be helpful to measure the dimensions of your appliances.
- Measure the height of your ceiling. This will help your designer determine the size of your wall cabinets.
If you’re thinking about buying new kitchen cabinets, you already know that there are numerous factors to consider. These considerations include:
- Color: Kitchen cabinet colors are either paints or stains. Paints include whites, blues, greys, reds, greens, yellows, and more. Stains include wood look finishes and are often brown or brown with a reddish tint.
- Wood species: These can include maple, cherry, oak, hickory and more. Your wood species can determine the style of your kitchen cabinets. Maple, for instance, is a relatively clean wood style, while oak features a lot of grains.
- Special finishes: Do you want a glaze on your stain or paint? How about an antique or old world finish? These finishes add character to your kitchen cabinets.
- Door style: The options are endless, from raised panel, recessed panel, Shaker-style, and slab front. Like color and wood species, door styles can affect the style of your kitchen cabinets.
- Decorative details: Details like crown molding, light rail molding, and matching end panels add a designer touch to your kitchen cabinets.
- Cabinet features: Do you want more drawers than doors? A pullout waste basket cabinet? A Lazy Susan? Custom pullouts can make your kitchen cabinets more functional.
We offer Wellborn cabinets | Ask us for more information